- Quality, reliability and sustainability play the key role in creating Trina Solar Panels.
- It adheres to international standards of quality, maintains a strong sense of professionalism and underlines social and environmental responsibility.
- The company is #18 in the Fortune Fast 100.
- Trina Panels are carefully tested to maximize output and minimize degradation.
- The company founded in 1997 and listed in New York Stock Exchange since 2006.
- Trina Solar specializes in the manufacturer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules and system integration.
Our 6.48kW Trina Solar Panels
Australia Special Deal:
- 24 x 270W Trina Solar Panels
- 1 x 5.0kW Fronius Primo Inverter
- Installation Work by CEC
Trina Solar Panels Key Features:
- Maximized Energy Harvest:
Optimization of each cell-string eliminates mismatch losses both within the module and between modules
- Design Flexibility and Higher Energy Density:
Have panels at different orientation on the same string
Design into shade
Reduce inter-row spacing
- Improved Performance:
Less susceptible to hot spots.
- Highly reliable due to stringent quality control:
Tested to 3 times the IEC Certification Standard.
100% EL double inspection
- No Additional Installation Expense:
No change in PV Array design
No additional hardware or communication equipment required
On Trina Solar Panels
Superior Quality Trina Solar Panels
Excellent Support On Trina Solar Products
Best Price Guarantee on Trina Solar Panels
- DborgSmithfieldFrank Williams Technical Solar Specialist, Was fantastic, he was so helpful and he new his stuff. You could ask him any question and he new the answer. I would highly recommend this company. All the install guys new there stuff and where friendly, all the team where fantastic!!
- KristyGSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUAll it took was a phone conversation they answered all of our questions and came in at the best price against three other companies offering the same deal! Installation was painless and fast. We put down the deposit and they were ready to install the very next week! They even uninstalled the old system for us! Hassle free! Efficient! A pleasure to deal with!
- Hervey BaySeveral communication issues lead to some frustrations, confusion and misinformation, particularly trying to get information about the components and the installers details. However, the installation date was delayed a day without us being advised and I had declined work so I lost a days pay. The actual installation was completed just a week after we paid the deposit, which was very efficient and a bit unexpected. The price was competitive, but not the cheapest quote we received. The reviews I found indicated Smart House Solar were reasonably reliable, with less issues than some of the other suppliers. The installation team, ,when they arrived, went smoothly and effectively, so we now have a functioning solar System that will hopefully significantly reduce our electricity bills.
- MarkThe process of dealing with Smart House Solar was quite easy.I was dealing with Frank for the quote and product information and once the deal was locked in and deposit paid for everything was put into place quite quickly. The installation date was organised and then the installation crew were here on that date to do the job. They were very good to deal with and appear to be very good tradespeople,very neat and tidy and thorough. I would reccommend Smart House Solar to anyone who is looking to install Solar.
- KanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUI am really happy with everything so far from start to finish. Frank was great to deal with, from getting the price and explaining the process. He help me made decision by not being pushy and really fair with the price. He made the sales process very simple and easy to follow. The installation was done only a couple days after I paid the deposit. The installation men were really good and well organised, they explained how it works and answered all my questions. I got a couple of phone calls from Smart Solar House after the job finished to make sure it ran smoothly and offered to help if I have any questions or issues. I would recommend Smart Solar House to anyone.
- debbie.tilton.92South East Queensland, QLD, AUThe installation guys were extremely friendly and factual, we were a bit disappointed with the unexpected extra cost for the meter work though. They arrived promptly and got the job done quickly.
- Malcolm LSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUFrank was excellent with the planning and sale process. The engaged installer were prompt and courteous. I initiated and contacted Paul (Installation Manager) for an installation update - customer service improvement required. Overall, I would recommend.
- G MunnFrank was very helpful with all aspects of our solar installation. I am very happy with our product and price. I researched what I wanted and Frank helped me achieve this outcome. Would recommend
- Rod OQuick clean neat installation very happy how they installed the panels and inverter the instalation was done how i wanted it done I,m very happy Frank ws easy to talk to an explained all my Questions.
- Natas_KorpusSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUGood customer service, Frank was knowledgeable, helpful and able to answer all my questions which put me at ease. The installation was done 4 days after I made the deposit and took 2 professional blokes most of the day 8am - 3pm. The install is pretty noisy with a tile roof so maybe plan to go out for the day once they arrive. The system is up and running very well as far as I can tell. Still waiting for the electricity provider to switch my plan over. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Graham D MWe have dealt with Frank Williams and found him to be fine with the sale of the system. But from the installation side I would have to say the installer has proven to be a bloody disappointment, we are waiting on his promised return to rectify a hole in the wall and also clarify some questionable install issues. I have passed on a few new leads to Frank and these have come to fruition , I just hope there installer was not the same as ours.
- Jane GardeSmart House Solar delivered on time and product as advertised, would use again and recommend
- Sir ValdoGreat service, reasonable price.
- Ian HessGreat Service and right price with friendly service
- Suzan AndersonAll very professional from initial inquiry to instillation. Would recommend this company.
- Bruce AndersonThe whole process from start to finish was carried out quickly and with a minimum of fuss. The installation was carried out very professionally and I can't fault the communication and service.
- Josh CharltonThanks everyone was really helpful. Good job
- Paul StomachGreat to deal with and got the job done efficiently and without any issues. The whole team where great from the office guys I dealt with (Scott and Michelle) to the team of installers (Dom and his crew). Good job.
- Terry Boyle
I would highly recommend Smart House Solar. They had the best price from the three quotes that I received. Their customer service was second to none and though installation was delayed a few days due to inclement weather, all work was completed professionally and accurately. From Scott and Harry in the office who helped with the quotes and administration to Matt the installer, I wish to thank you all for a pleasant experience.
- Tara. J. Clarke Signs of AbundanceI am in Cairns and we used Smart House Solar as their quote was $1200 to $2500 cheaper than other local and non local companies offering similar panels and inverter packages. I shopped around wisely and feel like choosing a non local company was a risk but well paid off as they were nothing but professional throughout the whole process. I needn’t have worried as the process was simple, the local contractor, Michael and his team were prompt and efficient in their service and Michelle in the office was a little hard to understand but very polite, efficient and helpful. It’s been 3 weeks and our panels are completely connected and working. We are happy 😃
- Sherrie Pawlowski
Hi, Scott Adams is doing a great prompt efficient job in guiding us into buying our first solar system. Communication is great and Scotts insight & knowledge into solar power installments requirements is very knowledgeable and information is accurate to accommodate requirements for solar installation.
The price is great too for product with our $500 discount and our quote for solar was cheaper then other competitors in the market whilst still delivering a good standard for price.
- Michael CampbellVery happy with the installed product and value for money, got bonus panels added to our deal and they all fitted on our roof despite us ordering and installing solar hot water in the meantime which meant some of the panels had to be re-arranged landscape for a minor additional fee ($100 for 4 panels landscape). Scott, Harry and Mitchell were all great to deal with, and a couple of administrative issues were sorted out with minimum of fuss. Install team had extra guys on to install because it was a large system (13.2 kW), turned up at 6:45 am and were done with everything symmetrically installed and wired to the grid by 2 pm. Already feeding the grid a minimum of 35 kWh/day on top of our usage - thanks Smart House Solar.
Update - had some trouble with a circuit breaker tripping (Suntree brand) over Christmas/New Year a couple of weeks after installation due to overheating when under full load, but this was replaced with quality Hagar circuit breaker fairly promptly - and Pearl did a great job given the time of year with installers on leave etc. Suggest that quality circuit breakers are installed the first time around (installer noted this was not the first time Suntree circuit breakers had been faulty).
- Shyamlal ChristudasI was quite impressed with the Customer Care service provided by Pearl and Team. I switched over from Origin to Smart House Solar and was facing an issue with the Inverter. Pearl was very proactive and she contacted the vendor/installer and ensured that issue was resolved at the earliest. Thoughout the whole process I was kept up to date with the progress. Overall my experience was really good and happy to recommend !!!
- Karen Callinan
From the start very helpful very honest with me as first timer. Now after its been put on the house great. The workers very professional and explained how things worked . Very happy with it all . Thank you .
- A I
Thank you Dom Kreutzer and his team for the installation of our new solar power system. Excellent job, everything was done in one day!
Also many thanks to Harry, Scott and Michell for organising this. Great service - everything was clear, no miscommunications. Would recommend.
- Jeffery MasonHad a small problem with my inverter. The problem was sorted quickly and promptly. Thank you smart house solar
- Steven BallI had solar installed in March 2019 very happy with everything from sales to installation. Unfortunately the inverter packed it in at the start of November. Got in contact with Smart House Solar and inverter was replaced within 10 days and I live in a rural area 3 hours from where their company is based. After sales service is second to none and i highly recommend Smart House Solar to anyone looking to install a solar system . Very happy.
- Rizgar Penjwenywe had very worm service and Dave , Michelle, at the office and the crew who did the work were very nice and helpful.
- Ricardo MendesEasy to deal with and the solar installers were great ! Now just waiting for Energex to start giving me some credits!
- Anthony MaceDavid has been incredibly helpful from the start. Very happy with the service in all aspects.
- Wayne TaylorScott has been a great help in our solar purchase and we wish him well for the future. Regards Wayne Taylor
- Jodie PriceWe have been very happy with the service. Solar is running well and the service team are great.
- C J KeyserVery professional service. The whole process was seamless. Information, negotiations and quote provided in accurate and clear manner and on time. Very competitive price.
Installation completed on time, notwithstanding rainy weather. Friendly staff and very efficient. Nice work and very neat. Highly recommended. Satisfied customer.
- DamendraAfter speaking with 2 other companies installing Solar at my resident , I found out that the Sales person was lacking product knowledge. Using the website gave me so much information about Smart House Solar.So I completed the email from Smart House Solar and within few minutes, I get a call from Solar Technical Specialist Drake Johnson. I was thrilled that Drake had so much product knowledge, he was professional, polite and efficient. All the questions I was asking, he had them in his finger tip, (there were no, ifs or buts, or wait for few mins) he tick all the boxes, and I was so impressed with the great service and professionalism!Another best thing about Smart House Solar was they didn’t have to visit my resident to give me that quote, it was all done through Satellite Software. How convenient is that? Only professionals like Smart House Solar can do.I requested 20 quality panels with the a great pricing. Another good thing about the Panels are they have warranties : 25 yrs of performance warranty and 10 years of workmanship warranty. Quality Inverter has 5 yrs warranty. Third Party Reinsurance on Solar Panels, Free Labour on Replacement Under Warranty and Wi-fi monitoring support Inverter and extra 4 Solar Panels given free, I had no hesitation but to sign the agreement with Drake. Even after signing the Agreement, Drake went extra miles to further assist me with other questions relating to Panels after few days of signing the Agreement.With the professional service by Drake I didn’t have to book for Installer/;Electrician,all were taking care by Drake from their office. Within 2 weeks of signing the agreement, I.e. on 31st of last month the Electrician/Installer Kane Littleales from DMA called in the morning to start installing. He was professional and efficient and he took time off to explain to me about the Inverter and the Solar Panels. When they fully completed the work all rubbish were taken away. I was so impressed with his workmanship. Further more, I have no hesitation in recommending Kane to other businesses.Once again Drake thank you for providing me with outstanding customer service and exceptional product. Please pass on my gratitude to all staff involved. You are an asset to Smart House Solar.
- ShaneVery quick service for installation. Very good installers and knowledgeable.
I have had the system installed for 7 months now and my last bill (July) with a pool $24. My bills have been up too $1100 before 30% discounts. The service has been outstanding. I have refferred 2 other friends to smart house solar and they are happy with the service.
- BrianAfter contacting about 10 solar companies and discussing my requirements I found SHS extremely helpful and more importantly, very knowledgeable about the technical requirements, especially Frank Williams.
From the time of giving my deposit on Monday 5Aug I was told on Thursday 8Aug my installation was approved by Energex and be done on Tuesday 13Aug WOW. The installer was fantastic the quality of workmanship A1 ( I have been an electrical engineer since 1974 now retired).
I must mention Sean who was my first contact very helpful and courteous.
Would highly recommended SHS, just tell them what you want and discuss it in detail with Sean and Frank and they will get you sorted. Good job guys.
- Yiming FTalked with 3/4 solar companies and really got tired with their marketing tricks they played to get you on the hook. Frank is honest, fair and transparent to the customer, he answered all the questions I concerned and elaborated the installation process step by step. I was surprised by their time management to get everything sorted out in just a week. Though there was a little frustration with the installation, the remediation they offered was still good and acceptable.
- Kathy AFound Smart House Solar after a google search. From the first contact with Drake communication was the key with this process. Drake kept me informed all the way along till he was no longer able to continue as his part in the process was completed. Then the contact with the install team organiser, Harry, was very efficient. The installation crew arrived on the promised day and they were very informative and answered all my question. The electrician explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. Safety was of utmost importance to them and they left the roof in a very tidy and presentable condition and removed all rubbish from site. When the work was completed I was given the opportunity to ask questions and was informed that Ergon ( retail electricity supplier) would have to come and completed the process and that the paperwork for this to happen would be submitted ASAP. I am more than happy with my experiecence from the start right through to the final completion and testing. Value for money and quality of service and Safety for all involved are important factors to me.
- Sammy SI did a bit of research and found Smart House Solar had the best value for money. I left my contact details on the online form on their website and was contacted the same day. The package and process was explained clearly to me by Scott. From time of first contact to the installation being complete was only 2 weeks. The installers were friendly and completed the installation quickly.
- James D Holden
The installation and the quality of the workmanship and finish was excellent reflecting the hallmarks of a skilled professional service provider. The project was completed on scheduled and in accordance with the Smart House Solar's quotation.
A job done well.
Well dealing this company was a pleasant surprise. I almost didn't go with them as everyone I spoke with were foreigners and very hard to understand. I thought 'here we go, this sounds like an overseas call center, could be dodgy'. But after reading the reviews (I did a lot of research prior) I persisted, and I am glad I did. The price was very competitive, and I had a choice of 2 types of panels to select from for no extra charge. An installation date was promised, which was only 2 weeks from when I paid the deposit. I was advised of progress with emails and texts the entire time.
Come installation day (the 11 Oct 2019 - Brisbane, Holland Park) this was excellent. The installers (Oliver and Will) were spot on time, polite and were proper tradesmen, not backpackers or any other such thing as I had read about with other companies. They didn't try to stitch me up with additional fees and charges for double story, or running 2 rows of panels or whatever. They did a very professional job and I was most pleased with the installation, cleaned up afterwards and were overall very pleasant to deal with. They even took photos of the installed panels to show me (one attached). Then they demonstrated how the inverter works, and gave me the operation manual. Note you have to do the remote wi-fi monitoring setup yourself, but this is pretty straight forward if you have basic knowledge of this. If not, ask your kids.
I can fully endorse this company from the experience I had today. Note however that my house is new, with modern wiring & switchboard already, with a tin roof facing the perfect orientation and no trees or other unwelcome aspects, so it was pretty well the ideal install. Your case may be different. But none the less, the service and price I got were great. Who knows if the company will be around in 5 to 10 years to claim warranty against if needed, but that's a chance you take. I am a genuine consumer and this was a genuine review.
- Lee-Ann Colhoun
Amazing service from start to finish, the whole team, from David Marshall in sales, to start the info rolling. David didn't leave any detail out, helped with choosing the correct type & size requirements. Then Harry in installs, organizing installation, this was two weeks from order. Then the install team, Oliver the team leader & tech's worked effectively, they were wonderful. And last but very nice Mitchell in accounts, of course very lovely. Everyone always contacted me to let me know every little detail, I also had special instructions to follow as we live in a village, which were followed to a tee. I am very happy with every step taken & with each team member, who were always polite & professional and would be very happy to recommend Smart House Solar to anyone & everyone. Please do not delay, ring today, you will not be disappointed, with the great deal, they have. A great big thank you to the whole team, for a easy, wonderful experience.
- Hugo ArévaloVery good and gentle installation. Very good will recommend and may be my son will also get it. We didn't have any issues with the timing or installation and they where polite Thanks for the nice team
- T. Hillcrest.
From start to finish I was very impressed with the customer service that was provided. Drake from smart house solar in particular has been an absolute godsend to deal with he delivered on his promises from start to finish extremely attentive to my needs and expectations. All's I can say is I'm impressed!!
I have previously had solar in another of my properties and this growett 6.6 kw system far outweighs the bosch 5kw system I had in my other property. The installer Kane and his offsider where an absolute pleasure to deal with ,upfront and honest as to the best place to position the solar for the greatest return. In a nutshell I am very pleased with the first month of return I have I received a 190 in credit from alinta energy whilst utilising my 3 aircons during the day everyday for the last month. I was promised approximately a yield of 28 kw a day however my solar on sunny days has been raging from 28 -36 being the highest. Very impressed!! I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the team from smart solar Michelle from the finance accounts team and especially Drake he was the best out of all the customer service team I wasn't pushed from one person to the next he looked after me from start to finish. An extremely seemless transition. Thankyou smart solar and a big personal thankyou to Drake. I would encourage anyone to choose Smart Solar they were great and relatively reasonably priced. ***** Regards T.... 🙂
- Michael C.Very happy with the installed product and value for money, got bonus panels added to our deal and they all fitted on our roof despite us ordering and installing solar hot water in the meantime which meant some of the panels had to be re-arranged landscape for a minor additional fee ($100 for 4 panels landscape). Scott, Harry and Mitchell were all great to deal with, and a couple of administrative issues were sorted out with minimum of fuss. Install team had extra guys on to install because it was a large system (13.2 kW), turned up at 6:45 am and were done with everything symmetrically installed and wired to the grid by 2 pm. Already feeding the grid a minimum of 35 kWh/day on top of our usage - thanks Smart House Solar.
- JoshGot solar put on yesterday no hassles happy to start saving money. Thanks to Dom and Oliver they were great.thanls to Michelle and Harry and David. Thanks guys. Josh c
- Brad CA easy process to getting solar installed, every one was great to deal with. The installers were on time and very professional and did a great job. Highly recommend Brad C
No problems with the installation the installers were great at doing a great job. Very happy dealings with solar smart. Great work. We would highly recommend solar smart to people.
December 13th 2019 Update: Smart solar is great! Easy installation process.
Matthew and his team was great. They did a great job installing our solar. The process from beginning to end was great. We would highly recommend Smart solar house.
- SriniI am very satisfied with the work done by Smart house solar guys on the installation of Solar panels in my home at Mangohill, QLD. Scott & Mitchell have done good job. The installation process has been smooth and I would definitely recommend these guys to my friends. Cheers.
- A thomasFrom the moment I made inquiries about solar I received awesome customer service and it continued all the way through to installation. The whole process was easy and I was kept well informed. Thank you.
- D.BroThe whole process at Smart House Solar was simple and streamlined,everyone from Scott,Harry and Mitchell made it pleasure to talk to.l also would to mention the installers Oliver and company well done.
- Rajesh RThe installation process was fantastic so professional really recommend to any one I would let people know who is interested in solar system The team was so good helpful through out the process
- Grace W.Panel installation was all day I was home with my husband when installation was done.Very nice staff informed us about all solar panels installation.Very good hard workers did very good job.Thank you very much from my Family
- Aaron B.David marshal from smart house solar was easy too talk too very forward and direct, there were no muck arounds at all during the process and oliver and his team were also fantastic with the install, i couldnt recommend highly enough. Thanks for everything
- Louise M.We had our solar panels installed last week and the team at smart house solar were superb- from great communication and all round customer service to quality work and amazing knowledge. During the initial phone call David was very thorough in answering my questions through to Matthew installing the panels again answering my many questions- this team is wonderful. Communication around installation times was fantastic as was the follow up to ensure we were satisfied.
- Krunal S.We had recently installed Solar Panels through Smart House Solar. David Marshal is an excellent sales guy with good knowledge of the all products and recommends the best suitable for us. He is quick and responsive and the whole process took less than a week from finalize the system to installation. The team of Smart House is excellent including Harry and Mitchell who has done the job quickly and efficiently. Good Overall Experience!
Smart House Solar made the whole prices easy to understand and as simple as it can be.
The sales team were happy to rework their advertised offering to meet our specific needs.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
- KelvinThanks to Harry, David and Mitchell. The pre-sales, installation and post installation follow-up was great. The install team did a great job on a really hot day in Brisbane. Well done!
- Liz J.
Easiest people and process from first phone call for a quote to followup contact calls and right through to the installation. Contractors were professional and helpful.
Smooth no hiccups and panels look great.
- Jenny H.Michelle took our initial call and did all the follow up, she was friendly and helpful. Harry and his team did the installation of the panels - they were great! on time, friendly and professional. Thank you all.
- ChaidirThe installation process was quick enough, and the crew were, obviously, can be seen highly experience to do their job. The company personal, Harry and his team, also very patient to handle the issue from booking stage till the installation. Thanks and Well done.
- Taban O.The installation has been very easy and sample to do it was great job done I wished you all the best with good jobs and safe hand I hope I will enjoy it thanks
- Jennifer H.I was kept well-informed of installation details by Mr Heddy, Mr Scott was very knowledgeable on the product differentiators, and Michelle provided prompt follow up and feedback request. Very professional. Installers were on time and professional also.
- Waldemar W.the installation was complected easily and on time, there were no problems during the installation and the crew that conducted the installation worked well and efficiently, in conclusion the service was professional.
- CarloFrom beginning to end the installers were prompt, efficient, professional and performed a very good job, leaving the site tidy and organized. Very impressed with the workmanship and service. Thank you.
- G CorbyVery well informed of operations, panels installed correctly, the company did all requirements needed to complete works. Michelle supervisor handled your situation when dealing with AGL. Great service by all staff.