Our 6.48kW REC Solar Panels
Downloan Technical Datasheet
- Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
- Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy.
- REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
- REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore.
- REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually.
- REC TwinPeak Series solar panels feature an innovative design with high panel efficiency and power output, enabling customers to get the most out of the space used for the installation.
- Combined with industry-leading product quality and the reliability of a strong and established European brand, REC TwinPeak panels are ideal for residential and commercial rooftops worldwide.