Solar Panels Brisbane: Best Solar System Prices, ROI and Output
* Brisbane installations – Source http://www.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/Brisbane, being a vital city has technological advantage of latest solar panels and inverters being available at a competitive cost. Due to adequate sunshine, polycrystalline panels majorly serve the purpose. If budget is not a constraint, you can go for monocrystalline solar panels. However, currently polycrystalline solar panels are mostly withdrawn from the market and have been replaced by monocrystalline panels due to various technological advantages associated with them. In case of shading issue around the property, you can ask for Half-cell technology solar panels system in Brisbane as per your budget. There are variety of inverters with latest technology are available to choose from. You can decide the best solar panel system in Brisbane in consultation with our solar experts suitable to meet your requirements and fits in your budget. The most important reason to go solar from an individual point of view is to reduce the cost of ever-rising electricity bills. Solar panel system, being an easy and affordable option serves this purpose as the price of solar panel system in Brisbane, rather Australia is subsidised with the Australian Federal Government solar incentive scheme which entitles you to claim rebate on purchase and installation of solar system. The rebate or subsidy referred to as STC (Small Scale Technology Certificate) allows a discount on the final price of the solar system that you actually have to pay out of your pocket. Feed in tariff (FIT) is an additional benefit you get from solar system. You can still get financial returns even if you are not able to consume the amount of solar energy generated by your system fully. You benefit from the minimum FIT rates regulated by the state government that varies from state to state. The power is in your hand to negotiate with your retailer a FIT rate over and above the minimum rate announced by the government.
STCs on purchase of solar system for your home in Brisbane
The amount of STCs depends on the place where you live and it phases out slowly every year. Currently, STC value ranges anywhere between $500-$600 per kilo-watt of solar system installed at your home in Brisbane. Number of STCs on a 5kW solar system in Brisbane in 2020 is 76. STC Price fluctuates anywhere between $34 to $40, hence assuming a price of $38 per STC, you get a total solar rebate of $2888 for a 5kW solar system installed at your home in Brisbane in the year 2020. Similarly, a 6.6kW solar system installed at your home in Brisbane in the year 2020, can fetch you a total solar rebate of $3800 and a 10kW solar system installed at your home in Brisbane allows you a solar rebate of $5776. This means your total out of pocket expense on purchase of solar system in Brisbane is reduced to this extent. As the solar rebate fades out each year in a phased manner resulting in increase in the price of solar system, the best time to buy a solar system for your home in Brisbane is now as it starts giving you benefit with an immediate effect. Call us on 1300 650 747 and talk to one of our solar experts to get more information and get the best solar system deals in Brisbane.
Solar system Prices in Brisbane
As we noticed that the solar rebate announced by the Federal Government is fading out every year in a phased manner, price of solar system in Brisbane gets impacted and increases every year. However, thanks to the advancement in technology which helps in reducing the cost of solar panels and inverter and thereby sets off this price rise and makes solar system available in Brisbane at an affordable price.
A 5kW solar system price in Brisbane for a standard installation will range anywhere between $3000–$4500. Standard metro installation comprises of installation done in a metro area on a single storey house with a tin roof. Price of a 5kW Solar System in Brisbane will vary for installations on a double or multi-storey house or on a house with a tile, decramastic roof. A typical 5kW Solar System price in Brisbane will also vary depending on the brand of panels or inverter. Similarly, a 6.6kW solar system price in Brisbane for a standard installation will range anywhere between $3500-$5000 and 10kW solar system price in Brisbane for a standard installation will range anywhere between $7500-$9000.
Check out the best solar system deals in Brisbane by calling us on 1300 650 747 today
Solar system Output in Brisbane
As solar system is considered as a long-term investment as the average life cycle of a solar power system is considered to be between 10-15 years, a common question asked is about output from a solar system. Before we jump into output from a specific size of solar system, we will first learn what are the factors that affect output or productivity of a solar system which are listed below:
- Geographical location
- Direction and orientation of the panels
- Shadow from surrounding trees or buildings
- Season and the intensity of sunlight
- Cloud cover or smog
- Dust and dirt
- Bird droppings
- Quality of the equipment used
- Quality of the installation
Having considered all the above options, output from solar system in Brisbane is dependent on an average sunlight of 4-5 hours per day. A 5kW solar system in Brisbane is expected to provide an output of 20kW – 22kW per day. Similarly, a 6.6kW solar system in Brisbane is expected to provide an output of 24kW – 26kW per day and A 10kW solar system in Brisbane is expected to provide an output of 40kW – 44kW per day.