- LG has been manufacturing electrical goods since 1958 and have one of most stringent quality control procedures in their solar manufacturing facilities in Gumi, South Korea.
- Since 2011 it has distributed over 70MW of panels being around 2,70,000 panels to Australian customers with a less then 10 panels warranty return rate.
- They have offices in every mainland city and the solar unit is based in Sydney.
- Choosing the premium and efficient LG Solar Panels, you can save your money over the years on your electricity bills and installation cost, when compared with standard panels.
- If you are seeking premium solar products, these panels are for you.
Talk To Our Experts To know Our 6.40kW LG Solar Panels Special Deal:
LG NeON® 2 Solar Panels Key Features
- Enhanced Performance Warranty:
LG NeON® 2 has an enhanced performance warranty. The annual degradation has fallen from -0.6％/yr to -0.5％/yr. Even after 25 years, the cell guarantees 2.4％ more output than the previous LG NeON® 2 modules.
- Roof Aesthetics:
LG NeON® 2 Black has been designed with aesthetics in mind, using thinner wires that appear all black at a distance.
- Improved Performance on Sunny Days:
LG NeON® 2 Black now performs better on sunny days, thanks to its improved temperature coefficient.
- High Power Output:
Compared with previous models, the LG NeON® 2 Black has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency, thereby making it efficient even in limited space.
- Outstanding Durability:
With its newly reinforced frame design, LG has extended the warranty of the NeON® 2 from 15 years to 25 years, including labor. In addition, LG NeON® 2 can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa, and a rear load up to 5400 Pa.
- Near Zero LID (Light Induced Degradation):
The n-type cells used in LG NeON® 2 have almost no boron. This leads to less LID (Light Induced Degradation) right after installation
Talk To Our Solar Experts
1300 650 747
Best Price Guarantee
Form successfully submitted, thank you!
- G MunnFrank was very helpful with all aspects of our solar installation. I am very happy with our product and price. I researched what I wanted and Frank helped me achieve this outcome. Would recommend
- KanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUI am really happy with everything so far from start to finish. Frank was great to deal with, from getting the price and explaining the process. He help me made decision by not being pushy and really fair with the price. He made the sales process very simple and easy to follow. The installation was done only a couple days after I paid the deposit. The installation men were really good and well organised, they explained how it works and answered all my questions. I got a couple of phone calls from Smart Solar House after the job finished to make sure it ran smoothly and offered to help if I have any questions or issues. I would recommend Smart Solar House to anyone.
- Natas_KorpusSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUGood customer service, Frank was knowledgeable, helpful and able to answer all my questions which put me at ease. The installation was done 4 days after I made the deposit and took 2 professional blokes most of the day 8am - 3pm. The install is pretty noisy with a tile roof so maybe plan to go out for the day once they arrive. The system is up and running very well as far as I can tell. Still waiting for the electricity provider to switch my plan over. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Malcolm LSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUFrank was excellent with the planning and sale process. The engaged installer were prompt and courteous. I initiated and contacted Paul (Installation Manager) for an installation update - customer service improvement required. Overall, I would recommend.
- Graham D MWe have dealt with Frank Williams and found him to be fine with the sale of the system. But from the installation side I would have to say the installer has proven to be a bloody disappointment, we are waiting on his promised return to rectify a hole in the wall and also clarify some questionable install issues. I have passed on a few new leads to Frank and these have come to fruition , I just hope there installer was not the same as ours.
- DborgSmithfieldFrank Williams Technical Solar Specialist, Was fantastic, he was so helpful and he new his stuff. You could ask him any question and he new the answer. I would highly recommend this company. All the install guys new there stuff and where friendly, all the team where fantastic!!
- KristyGSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUAll it took was a phone conversation they answered all of our questions and came in at the best price against three other companies offering the same deal! Installation was painless and fast. We put down the deposit and they were ready to install the very next week! They even uninstalled the old system for us! Hassle free! Efficient! A pleasure to deal with!
- MarkThe process of dealing with Smart House Solar was quite easy.I was dealing with Frank for the quote and product information and once the deal was locked in and deposit paid for everything was put into place quite quickly. The installation date was organised and then the installation crew were here on that date to do the job. They were very good to deal with and appear to be very good tradespeople,very neat and tidy and thorough. I would reccommend Smart House Solar to anyone who is looking to install Solar.
- Hervey BaySeveral communication issues lead to some frustrations, confusion and misinformation, particularly trying to get information about the components and the installers details. However, the installation date was delayed a day without us being advised and I had declined work so I lost a days pay. The actual installation was completed just a week after we paid the deposit, which was very efficient and a bit unexpected. The price was competitive, but not the cheapest quote we received. The reviews I found indicated Smart House Solar were reasonably reliable, with less issues than some of the other suppliers. The installation team, ,when they arrived, went smoothly and effectively, so we now have a functioning solar System that will hopefully significantly reduce our electricity bills.
- Rod OQuick clean neat installation very happy how they installed the panels and inverter the instalation was done how i wanted it done I,m very happy Frank ws easy to talk to an explained all my Questions.
- debbie.tilton.92South East Queensland, QLD, AUThe installation guys were extremely friendly and factual, we were a bit disappointed with the unexpected extra cost for the meter work though. They arrived promptly and got the job done quickly.