Best-in-class 6.6kW solar system
for power-hungry residential premises
with large families
Our massive 6.6kW solar panel system is suitable for large families or homes with lots of power-hungry appliances. The big 6.6kW inverter in the system powered by 24 dedicated solar panels provides optimal output for round-the-clock power availability. What’s more, 25 years performance warranty makes 6.6kW solar panel system one of the most reliable residential solar systems available in the Australian market.
More about 6.6KW Solar System
Salient Features of 6.6KW Solar Panel System
- High-quality solar panels, first-grade inverter and CEC-certified components
- Excellent long-lasting performance backed by comprehensive performance warranty
- Installed and configured by CEC-certified technicians and electricians
- Best-in-industry solar panel installation and maintenance support in Queensland
- Solar Panels: 24×270 Watt High-quality Solar Panels (Tier-I)
- Inverter: 5 kW inverter by manufactured by reputed companies & recommended by CEC-accredited technicians
- Mounting & Electrical Kits: Mounting & Electrical kits as per Australian Standards
Get best Deal on 6.6KW Solar System 1300 650 747
Excellent Warranty Coverage
Workmanship & Replacement
Warranty for Solar Panels
Warranty for Solar Panels
Years Product Warranty
Form successfully submitted, thank you!
- Malcolm LSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUFrank was excellent with the planning and sale process. The engaged installer were prompt and courteous. I initiated and contacted Paul (Installation Manager) for an installation update - customer service improvement required. Overall, I would recommend.
- Natas_KorpusSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUGood customer service, Frank was knowledgeable, helpful and able to answer all my questions which put me at ease. The installation was done 4 days after I made the deposit and took 2 professional blokes most of the day 8am - 3pm. The install is pretty noisy with a tile roof so maybe plan to go out for the day once they arrive. The system is up and running very well as far as I can tell. Still waiting for the electricity provider to switch my plan over. I would recommend this to anyone.
- DborgSmithfieldFrank Williams Technical Solar Specialist, Was fantastic, he was so helpful and he new his stuff. You could ask him any question and he new the answer. I would highly recommend this company. All the install guys new there stuff and where friendly, all the team where fantastic!!
- KristyGSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUAll it took was a phone conversation they answered all of our questions and came in at the best price against three other companies offering the same deal! Installation was painless and fast. We put down the deposit and they were ready to install the very next week! They even uninstalled the old system for us! Hassle free! Efficient! A pleasure to deal with!
- MarkThe process of dealing with Smart House Solar was quite easy.I was dealing with Frank for the quote and product information and once the deal was locked in and deposit paid for everything was put into place quite quickly. The installation date was organised and then the installation crew were here on that date to do the job. They were very good to deal with and appear to be very good tradespeople,very neat and tidy and thorough. I would reccommend Smart House Solar to anyone who is looking to install Solar.
- Hervey BaySeveral communication issues lead to some frustrations, confusion and misinformation, particularly trying to get information about the components and the installers details. However, the installation date was delayed a day without us being advised and I had declined work so I lost a days pay. The actual installation was completed just a week after we paid the deposit, which was very efficient and a bit unexpected. The price was competitive, but not the cheapest quote we received. The reviews I found indicated Smart House Solar were reasonably reliable, with less issues than some of the other suppliers. The installation team, ,when they arrived, went smoothly and effectively, so we now have a functioning solar System that will hopefully significantly reduce our electricity bills.
- Rod OQuick clean neat installation very happy how they installed the panels and inverter the instalation was done how i wanted it done I,m very happy Frank ws easy to talk to an explained all my Questions.
- debbie.tilton.92South East Queensland, QLD, AUThe installation guys were extremely friendly and factual, we were a bit disappointed with the unexpected extra cost for the meter work though. They arrived promptly and got the job done quickly.
- G MunnFrank was very helpful with all aspects of our solar installation. I am very happy with our product and price. I researched what I wanted and Frank helped me achieve this outcome. Would recommend
- Graham D MWe have dealt with Frank Williams and found him to be fine with the sale of the system. But from the installation side I would have to say the installer has proven to be a bloody disappointment, we are waiting on his promised return to rectify a hole in the wall and also clarify some questionable install issues. I have passed on a few new leads to Frank and these have come to fruition , I just hope there installer was not the same as ours.
- KanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUI am really happy with everything so far from start to finish. Frank was great to deal with, from getting the price and explaining the process. He help me made decision by not being pushy and really fair with the price. He made the sales process very simple and easy to follow. The installation was done only a couple days after I paid the deposit. The installation men were really good and well organised, they explained how it works and answered all my questions. I got a couple of phone calls from Smart Solar House after the job finished to make sure it ran smoothly and offered to help if I have any questions or issues. I would recommend Smart Solar House to anyone.