- ET Solar is a leading provider of solar panels and smart solar energy solutions.
- ET Solar is devoted to providing optimized solar energy solutions to meet the needs of industrial, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
- ET Solar provides professional one-stop solutions throughout the entire lifecycle of solar power plants, including development, finance, EPC, and O&M services.
- By constantly developing innovative solar technologies and tailored finance solutions, ET Solar is creating smart energy solutions that maximize value, mitigate risk, and optimize the Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE).
Our 6.60kW ET Solar Panels
- 24 x 275W ET Solar Panels
- 1 x 5.0kW Goodwe Inverter ( Inbuilt Wi-Fi )
- Installation Work by CEC Accredited Installers.
ET Solar Panel Key Features:
- 4 Busbar Solar Cell:
4 Busbar Solar Cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules. Offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation.
- High Power Output:
Polycrystalline 60-Cell module achieves a power output up to 270Wp.
- High Conversion Efficiency:
Industry-leading processing techniques realize great module efficiency to a maximum of 17.21%, steady power output guaranteed.
- Anti-reflective Coating and Reduce O&M Costs:
Easier to clean by rainwater to remove dirt on the glass surface, making higher power output and lower maintenance costs.
- 0 to +5W Positive Tolerance:
Gain more power yields than expected.
- Excellent Loading Capability:
2400Pa wind loads, 5400Pa snow loads. Durable and long-lasting.
- Top-quality & Trustworthy Product:
Rigorous Quality Management System built. Multiple internationally recognized PV industry standard certifications attained.
Flexible Finance Options on ET Solar
Superior Quality ET Solar Panels
Excellent Support on Solar panels
Best Price Guarantee on ET Solar Panels
Form successfully submitted, thank you!
- KristyGSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUAll it took was a phone conversation they answered all of our questions and came in at the best price against three other companies offering the same deal! Installation was painless and fast. We put down the deposit and they were ready to install the very next week! They even uninstalled the old system for us! Hassle free! Efficient! A pleasure to deal with!
- Malcolm LSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUFrank was excellent with the planning and sale process. The engaged installer were prompt and courteous. I initiated and contacted Paul (Installation Manager) for an installation update - customer service improvement required. Overall, I would recommend.
- DborgSmithfieldFrank Williams Technical Solar Specialist, Was fantastic, he was so helpful and he new his stuff. You could ask him any question and he new the answer. I would highly recommend this company. All the install guys new there stuff and where friendly, all the team where fantastic!!
- Rod OQuick clean neat installation very happy how they installed the panels and inverter the instalation was done how i wanted it done I,m very happy Frank ws easy to talk to an explained all my Questions.
- debbie.tilton.92South East Queensland, QLD, AUThe installation guys were extremely friendly and factual, we were a bit disappointed with the unexpected extra cost for the meter work though. They arrived promptly and got the job done quickly.
- MarkThe process of dealing with Smart House Solar was quite easy.I was dealing with Frank for the quote and product information and once the deal was locked in and deposit paid for everything was put into place quite quickly. The installation date was organised and then the installation crew were here on that date to do the job. They were very good to deal with and appear to be very good tradespeople,very neat and tidy and thorough. I would reccommend Smart House Solar to anyone who is looking to install Solar.
- G MunnFrank was very helpful with all aspects of our solar installation. I am very happy with our product and price. I researched what I wanted and Frank helped me achieve this outcome. Would recommend
- Natas_KorpusSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUGood customer service, Frank was knowledgeable, helpful and able to answer all my questions which put me at ease. The installation was done 4 days after I made the deposit and took 2 professional blokes most of the day 8am - 3pm. The install is pretty noisy with a tile roof so maybe plan to go out for the day once they arrive. The system is up and running very well as far as I can tell. Still waiting for the electricity provider to switch my plan over. I would recommend this to anyone.
- KanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUI am really happy with everything so far from start to finish. Frank was great to deal with, from getting the price and explaining the process. He help me made decision by not being pushy and really fair with the price. He made the sales process very simple and easy to follow. The installation was done only a couple days after I paid the deposit. The installation men were really good and well organised, they explained how it works and answered all my questions. I got a couple of phone calls from Smart Solar House after the job finished to make sure it ran smoothly and offered to help if I have any questions or issues. I would recommend Smart Solar House to anyone.
- Graham D MWe have dealt with Frank Williams and found him to be fine with the sale of the system. But from the installation side I would have to say the installer has proven to be a bloody disappointment, we are waiting on his promised return to rectify a hole in the wall and also clarify some questionable install issues. I have passed on a few new leads to Frank and these have come to fruition , I just hope there installer was not the same as ours.
- Hervey BaySeveral communication issues lead to some frustrations, confusion and misinformation, particularly trying to get information about the components and the installers details. However, the installation date was delayed a day without us being advised and I had declined work so I lost a days pay. The actual installation was completed just a week after we paid the deposit, which was very efficient and a bit unexpected. The price was competitive, but not the cheapest quote we received. The reviews I found indicated Smart House Solar were reasonably reliable, with less issues than some of the other suppliers. The installation team, ,when they arrived, went smoothly and effectively, so we now have a functioning solar System that will hopefully significantly reduce our electricity bills.