50kW Solar Power System
Salient Features of 50kW Solar Panel System
- CEC-approved solar panels, inverter and components
- Higher capacity panels that occupies less space
- Professional installation by certified electricians and technicians
- First-grade panels and inverters by top global solar manufacturers
- Long-term performance warranty and excellent solar panel installation and maintenance support in Brisbane and all of Queensland
- 24×7 service support and query resolution
- Great performance warranty and quality assurance
Technical Specifications for a 50kW Solar System
- Solar Panels: 152 × 330 Watt High-Efficiency Half-Cell Mono Solar Panels (Tier-I)
- Inverter:European inverter by reputed manufacturer & recommended by CEC-accredited technicians
- Mounting & Electrical Kits: Mounting & Electrical kits as per Australian Standards
- How many panels 50kW Solar Power System will have?
A 50kW Solar Power System is mostly suitable for mid to large sized commercial or industrial setup. Industries that have a requirement of running some numbers of huge machines, electronic tools and devices at the same time, can use a 50kW Solar Power System.
A 50kW Solar Power System comes with 167 X 300w solar panels or 152 X 330w solar panels and a 50kW inverter.
- How much do 50kW Solar Power Systems cost?
A 50kW Solar Power System price will range anywhere between $35000 – $45000 for a standard metropolitan installation. Standard metro installation comprises of installation done in a metro area on a standard height property. Price of a 50kW Solar Power System will vary for regional installations and also for installations on high sheds. Application Fee charged by the distributor will also be applicable. Due to high system capacity, some extra safety equipment like grid protection relay etc. may also be required as recommended by the distributor and will be charged extra on top of the solar system price.
A typical 50kW Solar Power System price will also vary depending on the brand of panels or inverter.
- How much roof space required for a 50kW Solar Power System?
Dimension of a 330w solar panel is 1.675m X 1m, therefore it will occupy around 1.675 sqm of space. 152 such panels will occupy a total space of approximately 255 sqm. Depending on roof type, roof dimension and capacity of panels, it is always advisable to calculate an extra bit of space. Hence, around 260-300 sqm of space will be required to install a 50kW Solar Power System.
- How much power will a 50kW Solar Power System generate?
Considering a yearly average, a typical 50kW Solar Power System is expected to generate around 200kW – 220kW per day. Factors like location of the property, shadow from the trees and buildings around the property, climatic condition, weather condition, orientation of the panels, wear and tear etc. may affect the output of a solar power system.
- What’s the average payback period of 50kW Solar Power System?
Average payback period from a 50kW Solar Power System can range anywhere between 3 to 5 years. There are few factors that decides the payback period like usage during sunshine hours, type of electrical equipment used in the office or shed.
- How much savings can I expect from 50kW Solar Power System?
With the drastic reduction in price of solar power system in last few years, more and more businesses are opting for solar power to reduce their overhead costs. 50kW solar system benefits from economies of scale and are relatively less expensive in terms of per watt pricing as compared to smaller systems. This is encouraging businesses to opt for 50kW system to gain a better return on investment against a smaller system size.
A 50kW Solar Power System for your business is considered to be a long-term investment which can yield results for 10-15 years. Australian power grid is one of the most expensive in the world. Conventional grid might not be the most affordable way when it comes to keeping your business premises powered 24×7. A 50kW Solar Power System is an advantage for your business as it reduces your electricity bills to a considerable extent and also reduces your dependency on the power supply from the grid. By installing 50kW Solar Power System, there is an opportunity to be independent from ever-rising electricity costs and control the overheads to a considerable extent. A 50kW Solar Power System is expected to save anywhere between $15000-$20000 annually depending on the energy tariff and consumption patterns.