3kW Solar Power System
Most affordable 3kW solar system for residential premises with small families
More about 3KW Solar Power System
- High-quality monocrystalline solar panels, first-grade wi-fi enabled inverter and CEC-certified components
- Excellent long-lasting performance backed by comprehensive performance warranty
- Installed and configured by CEC-certified technicians and electricians
- Best-in-industry solar panel installation and maintenance support in Queensland
Technical Specifications for 3kW Solar Power System
- Solar Panels: 10×330 Watt High-quality Monocrystalline Solar Panels (Tier-I)
- Inverter: 3 kW inverter by manufactured by reputed companies & recommended by CEC-accredited technicians
- Mounting & Electrical Kits: Mounting & Electrical kits as per Australian Standards
- How many panels 3kw Solar Power System will have?
A 3kw Solar Power System is one of the most reliable solar power system for a residential property. Our affordable 3kw Solar Power System is suitable for small families or homes. A 3kw Solar Power System comes with 10 X 330w solar panels and a 3kw inverter, effectively making it a 3.3kW solar power system.
- How much do 3kW Solar Power Systems cost?
A typical 3kW Solar Power System price will range anywhere between $2500 – $3000 for a standard metropolitan installation. Standard metro installation comprises of installation done in a metro area on a single storey house with a tin roof. Price of a 3kW Solar Power System will vary for regional installations and also for installations on a double or multi-storey house or on a house with a tile, decramastic roof.
A typical 6.6kW Solar Power System price will also vary depending on the brand of panels or inverter.
- How much roof space required for a 3kW Solar Power System?
Dimension of a 330w solar panel is 1.675m X 1m, therefore it will occupy around 1.675 sqm of space. 10 such panels will occupy a total space of approximately 16.75 sqm. Depending on roof type, roof dimension and capacity of panels, it is always advisable to calculate an extra bit of space. Hence, around 18-20 sqm of space will be required to install a 3kW Solar Power System.
- How much power will a 3kW Solar Power System generate?
There are various factors that affects the output of a solar power system, viz. location of the property, shadow from the trees and buildings around the property, climatic condition, weather condition, orientation of the panels, wear and tear etc. Considering a yearly average, a typical 3kW Solar Power System is expected to generate around 12kw – 15kw per day.
- What’s the average payback period of 3kW Solar Power System?
Average payback period from a 100kW Solar Power System can range anywhere between 3 to 5 years. There are few factors that decides the payback period like usage during suAverage payback period from a 3kW Solar Power System can range anywhere between 3 to 4 years. There are few factors that decides the payback period like usage during sunshine hours, type of electrical equipment used in the house, number of members in the house etc. A simple rule to minimise your payback period is to maximise the use of solar power as compared to the power from the electricity grid.
- How much savings can I expect from 3kW Solar Power System?
Owning a 3kW Solar Power System for your home is an advantage as it reduces your electricity bills to a considerable extent and also reduces your dependency on the power supply from the grid. It is also considered as a long-term investment as the average life cycle of a solar power system is considered to be between 10-15 years.
Considering an average daily power generation of 12kw in a day and assuming that you pay 25c tariff to your electricity company, a 3kW Solar Power System can help you to save $3 per day if you consume the entire power generated by the solar system. In this case, your yearly saving will be around $1095. However, in practical scenario the entire power generated by the solar system is not consumed and transferred back to the grid, for which you are entitled to get the benefit of feed in tariff at a rate of around 10c. In such cases, your yearly saving will reduce to the extent the power is not consumed by you and sent back to the electricity grid. In short, if you consume solar power, you save 25c (rate at which you are billed) and if you are not able to consume solar power, you save 10c (feed in tariff rate).