30kW Solar System
Take the First Step Towards Green Business Operations with 30kW Solar Power System
More about 30kW Solar Power System
Salient Features of 30kW Solar Power System
- High-quality Monocrystalline solar panels and inverter certified and approved by Clean Energy Council
- Efficient installation by expert team for optimal output and flawless performance
- Great performance warranty and quality assurance
- 24×7 service support and query resolution
- Best 30kW Solar Power System prices
- Best 30kW solar power system installation and maintenance support in Queensland
- Best 30kW solar power system price in Brisbane and all of Queensland
Technical Specifications for 30kW Solar Power System
- Solar Panels: 120×330 Watt High-quality Monocrystalline Solar Panels (Tier-I)
- Inverter: 30kW inverter by reputed manufacturer & recommended by CEC-accredited technicians
- Mounting & Electrical Kits: Mounting & Electrical kits as per Australian Standards
- How many panels 30kW Solar Power System will have?
Our 30kW Solar Power System has the calibre to provide optimal output for large-scale commercial operations, efficiently. Not only will you save on power bills but can project yourself as a green business operator, earning your business long-lasting goodwill.
With a high-quality 30kW inverter and 132 X 300w solar panels or 120 X 330w solar panels, effectively you get a 39.6 kW of solar power system at a very competitive price.
- How much do 30kW Solar Power Systems cost?
A typical 30kW Solar Power System price will range anywhere between $22000 – $27000 for a standard metropolitan installation. Standard metro installation comprises of installation done in a metro area on a single storey house with a tin roof. Price of a 30kW Solar Power System will vary for regional installations and also for installations on high sheds.
A typical 30kW Solar Power System price will also vary depending on the brand of panels or inverter.
- How much roof space required for a 30kW Solar Power System?
Dimension of a 330w solar panel is 1.675m X 1m, therefore it will occupy around 1.675 sqm of space. 120 such panels will occupy a total space of approximately 201 sqm. Depending on roof type, roof dimension and capacity of panels, it is always advisable to calculate an extra bit of space. Hence, around 210-225 sqm of space will be required to install a 30kW Solar Power System.
- How much power will a 30kW Solar Power System generate?
Considering a yearly average, a typical 30kW Solar Power System is expected to generate around 120kW – 132kW per day. Factors like location of the property, shadow from the trees and buildings around the property, climatic condition, weather condition, orientation of the panels, wear and tear etc. may affect the output of a solar power system.
- What’s the average payback period of 30kW Solar Power System?
Average payback period from a 30kW Solar Power System can range anywhere between 3 to 5 years. There are few factors that decides the payback period like usage during sunshine hours, type of electrical equipment used in the office or shed.
- How much savings can I expect from 30kW Solar Power System?
A 30kW Solar Power System for your business is considered to be a long-term investment which can yield results for 10-15 years. Australian power grid is one of the most expensive in the world. Conventional grid might not be the most affordable way when it comes to keeping your business premises powered 24×7. A 30kW Solar Power System is an advantage for your business as it reduces your electricity bills to a considerable extent and also reduces your dependency on the power supply from the grid.
Considering an average daily power generation of 120kW in a day and assuming that you pay 25c tariff to your electricity company, a 30kW Solar Power System can help you to save $30 per day if you consume the entire power generated by the solar system. In this case, your yearly saving will be around $10950.