Make your Business Eco-friendly
with Mid-size 20KW Solar Panel System
A 20kW solar system setup has 80 tier 1 solar panels producing up to 90Kwh per day and 20kW inverter, which can save a business up to $4000* every year on electricity bills. High-grade inverter and solar panels make it a reliable and cost-efficient power source for companies that require constant power. Looking for the best 20kW solar system price, contact us now. So, what are you waiting for? Go green with our powerful 20kW solar panel system today.
Get the Best 20kW Solar System Price
- Resilient solar panels with long performance warranty
- CEC-approved solar components and installers for maximum efficiency
- High-grade inverter for optimal output
- Reliable 20Kw solar panel installation and maintenance support in Brisbane and all of Queensland
- Best 20kW Solar system prices
Interested in knowing the 20Kw solar system cost?. Contact us now, for more powerfull packages visit 30kW Solar System.
- Solar Panels: 80×275 Watt High-quality Solar Panels (Tier-I)
- Inverter: 20 kW inverter by reputed manufacturer & recommended by CEC-accredited technicians
- Mounting & Electrical Kits: Mounting & Electrical kits as per Australian Standards
Excellent Warranty Coverage on 20kW Solar System
Solar Panel Brands We Offer
- KristyGSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUAll it took was a phone conversation they answered all of our questions and came in at the best price against three other companies offering the same deal! Installation was painless and fast. We put down the deposit and they were ready to install the very next week! They even uninstalled the old system for us! Hassle free! Efficient! A pleasure to deal with!
- DborgSmithfieldFrank Williams Technical Solar Specialist, Was fantastic, he was so helpful and he new his stuff. You could ask him any question and he new the answer. I would highly recommend this company. All the install guys new there stuff and where friendly, all the team where fantastic!!
- MarkThe process of dealing with Smart House Solar was quite easy.I was dealing with Frank for the quote and product information and once the deal was locked in and deposit paid for everything was put into place quite quickly. The installation date was organised and then the installation crew were here on that date to do the job. They were very good to deal with and appear to be very good tradespeople,very neat and tidy and thorough. I would reccommend Smart House Solar to anyone who is looking to install Solar.
- Hervey BaySeveral communication issues lead to some frustrations, confusion and misinformation, particularly trying to get information about the components and the installers details. However, the installation date was delayed a day without us being advised and I had declined work so I lost a days pay. The actual installation was completed just a week after we paid the deposit, which was very efficient and a bit unexpected. The price was competitive, but not the cheapest quote we received. The reviews I found indicated Smart House Solar were reasonably reliable, with less issues than some of the other suppliers. The installation team, ,when they arrived, went smoothly and effectively, so we now have a functioning solar System that will hopefully significantly reduce our electricity bills.
- Rod OQuick clean neat installation very happy how they installed the panels and inverter the instalation was done how i wanted it done I,m very happy Frank ws easy to talk to an explained all my Questions.
- debbie.tilton.92South East Queensland, QLD, AUThe installation guys were extremely friendly and factual, we were a bit disappointed with the unexpected extra cost for the meter work though. They arrived promptly and got the job done quickly.
- Malcolm LSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUFrank was excellent with the planning and sale process. The engaged installer were prompt and courteous. I initiated and contacted Paul (Installation Manager) for an installation update - customer service improvement required. Overall, I would recommend.
- G MunnFrank was very helpful with all aspects of our solar installation. I am very happy with our product and price. I researched what I wanted and Frank helped me achieve this outcome. Would recommend
- KanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUI am really happy with everything so far from start to finish. Frank was great to deal with, from getting the price and explaining the process. He help me made decision by not being pushy and really fair with the price. He made the sales process very simple and easy to follow. The installation was done only a couple days after I paid the deposit. The installation men were really good and well organised, they explained how it works and answered all my questions. I got a couple of phone calls from Smart Solar House after the job finished to make sure it ran smoothly and offered to help if I have any questions or issues. I would recommend Smart Solar House to anyone.
- Natas_KorpusSouth East Queensland, QLD, AUGood customer service, Frank was knowledgeable, helpful and able to answer all my questions which put me at ease. The installation was done 4 days after I made the deposit and took 2 professional blokes most of the day 8am - 3pm. The install is pretty noisy with a tile roof so maybe plan to go out for the day once they arrive. The system is up and running very well as far as I can tell. Still waiting for the electricity provider to switch my plan over. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Graham D MWe have dealt with Frank Williams and found him to be fine with the sale of the system. But from the installation side I would have to say the installer has proven to be a bloody disappointment, we are waiting on his promised return to rectify a hole in the wall and also clarify some questionable install issues. I have passed on a few new leads to Frank and these have come to fruition , I just hope there installer was not the same as ours.