20kW Solar System
Make your Business Eco-friendly with Mid-size 20kW Solar Power System
A 20kW solar power system setup has 80 monocrystalline tier 1 solar panels producing up to 90kWh per day and 20kW inverter, which can save a business up to $7300* every year on electricity bills. High-grade inverter and solar panels make it a reliable and cost-efficient power source for companies that require constant power. Looking for the best 20kW solar power system price, contact us now. So, what are you waiting for? Go green with our powerful 20kW solar power system today.
More about 20kW Solar Power System
Salient Features of 20kW Solar Power System
- Resilient solar panels with long performance warranty
- CEC-approved solar components and installers for maximum efficiency
- High-grade inverter for optimal output
- Reliable 20kW solar power system installation and maintenance support in Brisbane and all of Queensland
- Best 20kW solar power system prices
Technical Specifications 20kW Solar Power System
- Solar Panels: 80×330 Watt High-quality Monocrystalline Solar Panels (Tier-I)
- Inverter: 20kW inverter by reputed manufacturer & recommended by CEC-accredited technicians
- Mounting & Electrical Kits: Mounting & Electrical kits as per Australian Standards
- How many panels 20kW Solar Power System will have?
We understand the growing needs of running businesses. Our 20kW Solar Power System is a good investment for small to large businesses. With a high-quality 20kW inverter and 88 X 300w solar panels or 80 X 330w solar panels, effectively you get a 26.4 kW of solar power system at a very competitive price.
- How much do 20kW Solar Power Systems cost?
A typical 20kW Solar Power System price will range anywhere between $15000 – $18000 for a standard metropolitan installation. Standard metro installation comprises of installation done in a metro area on a single storey house with a tin roof. Price of a 20kW Solar Power System will vary for regional installations and also for installations on high sheds. A typical 20kW Solar Power System price will also vary depending on the brand of panels or inverter.
- How much roof space required for a 20kW Solar Power System?
Dimension of a 330w solar panel is 1.675m X 1m, therefore it will occupy around 1.675 sqm of space. 80 such panels will occupy a total space of approximately 134 sqm. Depending on roof type, roof dimension and capacity of panels, it is always advisable to calculate an extra bit of space. Hence, around 140-150 sqm of space will be required to install a 20kW Solar Power System.
- How much power will a 20kW Solar Power System generate?
Considering a yearly average, a typical 20kW Solar Power System is expected to generate around 80kW – 88kW per day. Various factors like location of the property, shadow from the trees and buildings around the property, climatic condition, weather condition, orientation of the panels, wear and tear etc. may affect the output of a solar power system.
- What’s the average payback period of 20kW Solar Power System?
Average payback period from a 20kW Solar Power System can range anywhere between 3 to 5 years. There are few factors that decides the payback period like usage during sunshine hours, type of electrical equipment used in the office or shed.
- How much savings can I expect from 20kW Solar Power System?
A 20kW Solar Power System for your business is an advantage as it reduces your electricity bills to a considerable extent and also reduces your dependency on the power supply from the grid. It is also considered as a long-term investment as the average life cycle of a solar power system is considered to be between 10-15 years. Considering an average daily power generation of 80kW in a day and assuming that you pay 25c tariff to your electricity company, a 20kW Solar Power System can help you to save $20 per day if you consume the entire power generated by the solar system. In this case, your yearly saving will be around $7300.