100kW Solar System
Salient Features of 100kW Solar Panel System
- CEC-approved solar panels, inverter and components
- Higher capacity panels that occupies less space
- Professional installation by certified electricians and technicians
- First-grade panels and inverters by top global solar manufacturers
- Long-term performance warranty and excellent solar panel installation and maintenance support in Brisbane and all of Queensland
- 24×7 service support and query resolution
- Great performance warranty and quality assurance
Technical Specifications for a 100kW Solar System
- Solar Panels: 300 × 330 Watt High-Efficiency Half-Cell Mono Solar Panels (Tier-I)
- Inverter: European inverter by reputed manufacturer & recommended by CEC-accredited technicians
- Mounting & Electrical Kits: Mounting & Electrical kits as per Australian Standards
- How many panels 100kW Solar Power System will have?
100kW is a cut-off point for the federal government solar rebate scheme referred to as Small Scale Technology Certificate (STC). System size of 100kW and above qualifies for Large Scale Generation Certificate (LGC) which can be availed over a period of time.
A 100kW Solar Power System comes with 330 X 300w solar panels or 300 X 330w solar panels and a 100kW inverter.
- How much do 100kW Solar Power Systems cost?
A 100kW Solar Power System price will range anywhere between $75000 – $100000 for a standard metropolitan installation. Standard metro installation comprises of installation done in a metro area on a standard height property. Price of a 100kW Solar Power System will vary for regional installations and also for installations on high sheds.
Application Fee charged by the distributor will also be applicable. Due to high system capacity, some extra safety equipment like grid protection relay etc. may also be required as recommended by the distributor and will be charged extra on top of the solar system price.
A typical 100kW Solar Power System price will also vary depending on the brand of panels or inverter.
- How much roof space required for a 100kW Solar Power System?
Dimension of a 330w solar panel is 1.675m X 1m, therefore it will occupy around 1.675 sqm of space. 300 such panels will occupy a total space of approximately 502 sqm. Depending on roof type, roof dimension and capacity of panels, it is always advisable to calculate an extra bit of space. Hence, around 525-600 sqm of space will be required to install a 100kW Solar Power System.
- How much power will a 100kW Solar Power System generate?
Considering a yearly average, a typical 100kW Solar Power System is expected to generate around 400kW – 440kW per day. Factors like location of the property, shadow from the trees and buildings around the property, climatic condition, weather condition, orientation of the panels, wear and tear etc. may affect the output of a solar power system.
- What’s the average payback period of 100kW Solar Power System?
Average payback period from a 100kW Solar Power System can range anywhere between 3 to 5 years. There are few factors that decides the payback period like usage during sunshine hours, type of electrical equipment used in the office or shed.
- How much savings can I expect from 100kW Solar Power System?
Energy costs are constantly rising and are going to increase further. Businesses have very low control over these costs. With every increase in energy prices, operating costs are going to go further up. By installing 100kW Solar Power System, there is an opportunity to become independent of this ever-rising electricity costs and control the overheads to a considerable extent. A 100kW Solar Power System is expected to save anywhere between $30000-$40000 annually depending on the energy tariff and consumption patterns.